As the hairstyling industry is advancing and they are now providing thousands of hair products, people are facing an increasing number of hair problems. One of the major hair problems is Hair Loss. People are using numerous hair problems and they are also going for many hair treatments which are very harsh for the hairs. It is not that hair loss is a bad sign but there is a difference between natural hair loss and abnormal hair loss. Causes of hair loss are:
- Hormonal Changes
- Medical Condition
Hair loss is common among men but if the same thing happens in the opposite gender then it is a serious problem.
What are the Symptoms?
There are following signs when you consider that you are having a severe hair loss:
- The thinning of the hair from the top of the head and it is the most common type of hair loss in both men and women.
- Another type is that there are bald spots on your scalp and these spots are equal to the size of coins.
- This is the scarier one!. In this due to some stress or shock, a person experiences a complete hair loss. But usually, the hairs grow back.
- Full-body hair loss, in this person, experiences a complete hair loss and it is because of chemotherapy in cancer.
How to prevent Hair Loss?
There are following tips given by the professionals:
- You should choose a simple hairstyle. Do not go for complex styles because a larger number of, hair a lost during the styling. And because of the damage to the hair, hair loss occurs after the styling. You should also avoid rubbing, twisting and pulling your hairs because it weakens them
- Avoid tight hairstyles that can cause hair breakages like ponytails, buns, and braids.
- You should softly handle your hair because they are very important to complete your look. The stylists recommend that you should use a wide-toothed comb to prevent hair breakage. Also, try to treat your hair gently when you are washing them
- Do not use hair tools and hair treatments too much like a straightener, curling iron, and blow-dry.
- Do not use medication which causes hair loss also avoids too much exposure to sunlight and UV radiation.
- You should go for products that have mild chemicals so these chemicals do not damage your hair. So you should use your shampoo and other hair products wisely.
Treatment for your Hair Loss:-
- Minoxidil drug is found very effective for hair loss and it is safer to use because it has no side effects. The only side effects noted irritation and allergy. But if you stop using the drug then the hair that was grown because of the drug may fall completely.
- Corticosteroids Injections are administrated in the patches of the bald scalp and this technique is used only in necessary conditions. It is used when a person’s hair falls in patches due to some disease.
- Hair transplant is one of the best ways to treat hair loss but it is a very painful process, not suitable for every person, and it is very costly.
- Hair Loss Shampoos are also helping people to tackle the problem and it is safer and cheap.
- Healthy Diet can help you to prevent hair loss and it also helps you to increase the growth of your and also treat the thinning of your hair.
- Massage is the best way because it increases the blood circulation in the scalp which helps in hair growth