If people with straight hair can go for the curls then people with curly hair can also straighten their hair. But the horror of the heat damage makes then abstain from the heat styling. It is a known fact that when you are heat styling your hair they get damaged a lot. So that is why people try to stay far away from the heat styling. There are many other things that have been damaging your hair that is why people avoid adding more damage. But with the good hair products, you can protect your hair from the heat damage or any other kind of damage. Buying the4se hair products is so easy and you can buy from online stores like Megorgeous.
Megorgeous is an online store where you can get all kinds of beauty products, you can buy hair care products and the skincare products from here. You may also be able to find some of the hair styling products. You can have these products delivered to your home and they will reach you in no time. Just like many other online stores, you can get all the hair and skin products and accessories. But unlike the other online stores, these products are very reasonable. SO you don’t have to worry about the expensive products.
How to avoid heat damage
Heat damage is something you should avoid and the best way is to avoid applying heat to your hair. But you will want to straighten your hair or heat style them. When you use to heat and pressure in your hair the hydrogen bonds break and form again to change the curl pattern. But there can be other damaged caused to your hair as well. In order to avoid all of that, you need to know how you can avoid using the heat damage. Following is something you need to do before and after heat styling your hair
Before you can heat-style your hair following are some of the things you need to know
- You should first of all condition your hair a lot.
- Make sure your hair is well moisturized. As a lot of the moisture leaves your hair while styling so makes sure to use a deep conditioner as well.
- You should also be applying the heat protectant serum in your hair. You can buy it in the form of sprays as well which will give you the ability to apply it easily in your hair.
- Make sure you are using the styling tool at the low heat. If you use it at very high heat it may cause a lot of the damage.
- If you have the finer hair then make sure the heat is very low.
- But if you are going to straighten your hair after a blow dries then try to straighten them somewhat during the blow dry too. You can do that by running the comb through your hair while you blow-dry this will give your hair a somewhat straighter look. To make it more fine ad elegant you can then use the hair straightener as well.
Once you are done with the styling what you need to do is to check the extent of the damage you have to note your hair while showering, if they are getting back to their curl pattern then your hair is safe. But if that isn’t happening then that means your hair went through some damage. In that case, you will have to use a repairing conditioner or shampoo or any such product. And it would be better to avoid heat styling for a while.