You have to take extra care of your hair and scalp when the winter is here and that is because in winter the air gets very dry and your scalp can get dry. Also during the winter, it can’t take the shower and hair wash as often so that is why the product buildup is a lot mix with all sorts of the impurities. If you have curly hair you also use a lot of the hair care products during winters that is why you need to cleanse your skincare often with the help of hair care products which you can buy from the online stores like Megorgeous.
Scalp exfoliation is the best method for you to get rid of the product buildup and that is because of all the impurities that you store in your scalp due to less washing sessions. Scalp exfoliation can be done with the help of scrub or you can also do it with a clay mask for your scalp. Scalp exfoliation will also help you get rid of the pimples that you can get on your scalp often.
How to exfoliate your hair
Of you want to exfoliate your hair with a DIY scalp scrub then what you need to do is as follow.
- You need to mix some brown sugar with 2 tablespoons of olive oil and this will form a scrub for your scalp.
- Use a pre-poo oil that you normally use on your hair
- Now section your hair and knot each of the section on the Bantu knot.
- Now start scrubbing your scalp with the scalp exfoliator.
- Once one washes your hair with a shampoo and then condition them and make sure you get all of the scrubs out.