Most of the people complain that their hair is too oily or they feel greasy even after the thorough wash. The problem is not in the hair but is with their way of washing. Like they are not washing it properly or the hair products they are using are not washed completely. Sometimes we are using shampoos that are not helping us to wash the hairs like sulfate-free shampoo don’t form excessive foam and it is difficult to wash hairs with such shampoos. Some people do not put effort and they do not wash the roots of the hair which is the main reason for dirty and greasy hair.
Basic tips every person should know:-
- You should wash your hair first with warm water. Try to completely wet your hair with warm water before applying a kind of shampoo or hair mask. As warm water helps to remove the dirt or any kind of build-up.
- If the length of your hair is long then you should first apply conditioner to your hair. This is new to you but it helps to keep your hair strong.
- Apply shampoo and then massage the shampoo gently into the hair. Try to massage do not do scrubbing, it can damage the hair or can cause breakage.
- If the length of your hair is longer than the shoulder then try to apply the shampoo only in the roots because it is the most needed area and the ends are dry and they do not need that much shampoo.
- After this wash your hair with cold water thoroughly and try to massage your hair and wash out shampoo completely.
How to Remove Build-up?
If you are using hair spray, hair gel, mousse or even some shampoos then you are familiar with this term because it is the major problem and the difficulty is how to wash it. Here are some tips from the professionals:-
- Clarifying Shampoo is used to remove any type of build-up. Regular shampoo is used to remove dirt or oil. You can use the clarifying shampoo once a month or if you use styling products too much then you can use once in a week.
- Micellar Water was used by women in old age for the fresh skin but now it is used in most of the hair products. It is considered as the best product for removing any kind of build-up.
- Apple Cider Vinegar can be used for this purpose. It is recommended that you should use apple cider vinegar after shampooing your hair thoroughly. Let the apple cider vinegar rest for 2-3 minutes and then wash it completely. Stylists recommend that you should use apple cider vinegar as part of your hair care routine.
- Baking Soda is not only used in cooking but these days it can be used for your care routine. It is recommended to add baking soda to your regular shampoo and then washes your hair or you can directly apply baking soda to your hair and scalp and them shampoo and condition.
There are countless side effects of not washing your hair regularly or properly such as:
- Your hair volume may look less
- Your hair might look dusty or you can also encounter dandruff which is very difficult to deal with.
- You can also face the problem of ingrown hair.
- The major cause of hair fall is dirt hair because it weakens the hair and causes its breakage.
- To detangle your hair is very difficult or you can also face the problem of acne.