Many scalp and hair conditions need the medicated shampoos. Even though having the curly hair you should just stick to the gentle shampoos and conditioners, but there are certain conditions in which even the doctors and the dermatologists will advise you the medicated shampoos which are great and most of the times the only way to solve your scalp and hair problems. Your hair proper care can help you avoid such situations at all but still, people end up getting these hair and scalp issues that need to need. You can find such products from any local stores and even from online stores like Megorgeous.
Megorgeous is one of the online stores where you can find all sorts of hair and scalp care products, especially if you are a girl with curly hair you will find many products relevant to you from this online store. Along with that, you can find makeup products and other accessories as well. So you can get the medicated and another item that you will need to protect your curls while you are using the medicated shampoos.
Why you need to protect your curls from the medicated shampoos
Even though medicated shampoos are very beneficial for your hair and scalp problems but they may affect the texture of your hair. Especially if you have the curly hair you will feel your curls getting effected by the use of the medicated shampoos. All of these medicates shampoos are basically safe to be used since they are made for your air and scalp but they may not be good for your hair care routine going on for your curly hair and that is why you have to start it all over again after getting rid of your hair or scalp problem.
How to protect your curls
There are also some of the ways by which you can make sure that your curls stay in the natural state and still look beautiful. Following are some of the ways that can be done
- Using pre-poo hair oil is very important when you are using a medicated hair shampoo. When you have your hair coated with a pre-poo oil or any other pre-poo product then it will protect your curls well and you should pretty much do that while using any of the harsh shampoos.
- Oiling your hair along with your scalp is very important because this way your dandruff or psoriasis flakes will also soften up and will be easy to remove while cleansing your hair with the medicated shampoo and the sooner you get rid of the problem the lesser you will have to stick to that shampoo.
- Detangle your hair before you even shampoo your hair and that is because the medicated shampoo and the detangling process afterward don’t do well and will affect your curls in bad way. Since the medicated shampoos are filled with all kinds of shampoos and won’t be providing your hair hydration than most of the shampoos for the curly hair so the detangling can be difficult then because your hair gets matted.
- Deep conditioning your hair should be an important part of your hair care routine no matter what happens and no matter which shampoo you are using because your hair will need proper hydration all the time to stay in good shape.
- Most of these medicated shampoos are for the scalp problems so what you need to do is to dilute the shampoo with the eater ad pour it directly and only on the scalp only.